The electronic revolution counter helps you to shift gears optimally and thus use the full performance potential of your engine. The system shows you with its brightly lit shift flash, when it is time to shift into the next gear.
The CUMPAN monitors the right shifting time through the parameters engine speed and engine temperature. After the cold start the CUMPAN gives you a visual feedback signal as to when the revolution speed should not be raised further to prevent increased wear. As soon as your engine is warm enough, the revolution speed band is released completely. The CUMPAN now only reminds you of upshifting at the optimum speed for acceleration.
- Exceeding maximum temperature of the engine leads to a warning, to prevent engine damage.
- Free adjustment of revolution speed limits as well as temperature limits.
- The ambient temperature is continuously measured and displayed – at low temperatures the system warns of possible icy conditions.
- The CUMPAN can be adjusted to all engines, including cars and commercial vehicles. In order to provide a convenient installation on the vehicle, it is possible to rotate the display by 180°.
- The compact system is waterproof (IP67) and approved for outdoor use.
- It is suitable for vehicles with rod ignition coils. Precise revolution speed detection on the crankshaft.
- All settings can be adjusted by the easy-to-use touch display.
- The screen can be displayed in 13 different colors.
- Mounted with high-strength 3M VHB adhesive pad
Dimensions: 55mm x 39mm x 13mm
Cable length temperature sensor: 120cm
Please check in advance which thread is required for the engine temperature sensor.