§ 1 Scope
The following terms and conditions are part of each contract concluded between us, BEROTEC GmbH, Georg-Schlatter-Straße 10, 75031 Eppingen, and you through our online shop.
§ 2 Contract conclusion; delivery
(1) The presentation of our goods on our website www.berotec.de does not constitute a binding offer on our part.
(2) We only deliver to Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Italy, Canada, Luxembourg, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, United Kingdom United Kingdom States of America and Hungary.
(3) We reserve the right to make a partial delivery, provided this is reasonable and necessary for a speedy completion.
§ 3 Our liability
For our goods, the statutory warranty rights exist, unless otherwise agreed below:
(1) We are liable – for whatever legal reason – for damages or reimbursement of wasted expenses according to the provisions in paragraphs (a) and (b) below:
(a) In the case of intent and gross negligence we shall be liable without limitation. In the case of ordinary negligence, we shall be liable for damages resulting from the breach of a material contractual obligation only (the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and whose compliance you can and should regularly trust); In this case, however, our liability shall be limited to the replacement of the contract-typical, foreseeable damage.
(b) The provisions of (a) any disclaimer of liability and limitations of liability shall not apply if we fraudulently conceal a defect or have assumed a warranty for the quality of the goods, for damages resulting from injury to life, body or health, as well as in the case of liability under the Product Liability Act.
(2) Insofar as the liability to us is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of our legal representatives and vicarious agents.
§ 4 Condition for ownership
The goods remain our property until paid in full.
§ 5 Consumer Arbitration
We do not participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board and are not obliged to do so.