§ 1 Scope of application
The following terms and conditions are part of every contract concluded between us, BEROTEC GmbH, Georg-Schlatter-Straße 10, 75031 Eppingen, and you via our online shop.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract; delivery
(1) The presentation of our goods on our website www.berotec.de does not constitute a binding offer on our part.
(2) We only deliver to Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Italy, Canada, Luxembourg, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, United Kingdom, United States of America and Hungary.
(3) We reserve the right to make a partial delivery if this is reasonable and necessary for a speedy processing.
§ 3 Our liability
For our goods, the statutory rights of liability for defects exist, unless otherwise agreed below:
(1) We shall be liable – regardless of the legal grounds – for damages or compensation for futile expenses in accordance with the following provisions under letter. (a) and (b):
(a) In case of intent and gross negligence we shall be liable without limitation. In the case of simple negligence, we shall only be liable for damages arising from the breach of a material contractual obligation (obligation whose fulfilment is essential for the proper execution of the contract and on whose compliance you regularly rely and may rely); in this case, however, our liability shall be limited to compensation for the foreseeable damage typical of the contract.
(b) Which is derived from letter. (a) resulting exclusions and limitations of liability shall not apply if we have fraudulently concealed a defect or have assumed a guarantee for the quality of the item, for damages resulting from injury to life, body or health, or in the case of liability under the Product Liability Act.
(2) Insofar as liability towards us is excluded or limited, this shall also apply to the personal liability of our legal representatives and vicarious agents.
§ 4 Retention of title
The goods remain our property until full payment has been received.
§ 5 Consumer arbitration
We do not participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration and are also not obliged to do so.